A Project Administrative Assistant is needed for a Fixed term position.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the project team with administrative and data capture functions.
- Liaise with SETAs for relevant projects.
- Capture information on SETA Indicium.
- Compiling control spreadsheets on excel.
- Filing of documents.
- Understanding of training, portfolios of evidence and declarations.
- Retrieval of requested information and documents for moderation and distribution.
- Assistance with waybills and courier.
- Prepared to assist with duties to ensure a successful project roll out.
- Assisting the Project Administrator, Project Co-ordinator and Project Manager.
- Experience in working with Setas and accrediting bodies would be an advantage.
- Accurate and fast capturing.
- Methodical in process.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- IT skills and experince.
- Strong administration skills.
Personal attributes include:
- Team worker.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Good communication.
- Mature outlook.
- Willingness to assist with duties to ensure a successful roll out of projects.
Suitably qualified candidates are welcomed to apply to the below email address.
Please use "Project Administrative Assistant EL" when applying.
The company reserve the right not to fill the position if a suitable candidate is not found.