At least 3 years property management experience in the retail environment
Retail store setup experience will be an advantage
Duties (but not limited to):
• Source new retail stores
• Liaise with different landlords and portfolio managers
• Negotiate new leases as well as lease renewals with landlords
• Liaise with shopfitters
• Follow up with shopfitting teams during revamps and renovations.
• Resolve problems and requests from shopfitters
• Oversee all contractual obligations on the buildings
• Facilitate ad hoc general maintenance services to the leased including owned buildings as required.
• Ensure that all buildings are effectively maintained.
Senior Certificate (or equivalent)
Computer literate in MS Office
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
Able to work under pressure in a deadline orientated and demanding environment
Attention to detail and meticulous
Full understanding of the property environment
Property maintenance and management.