A market leader in the Facilities Management industry has an exciting opportunity for a Property Optimisation Manager. The ideal candidate will come from the industry and have a demonstrated trakc record in a similar role.
Key Performance Areas of this role include:
• Responsibility expands to all the projects related to office and retail across business.
• Governance manage and document the structure, process, and procedure to manage operations and changes to performance objective.
• Alignment of the program in accordance with the initiative vision, goals and objectives.
• Assurance meaning to verify and validate the program, ensuring adherence to standards and alignment with the vision.
• Management, ensure there are regular reviews, there is accountability, and that management of projects, stakeholders and suppliers is in place.
• Integration ensure that component parts fit together properly to make the intended whole.
• Optimize performance across the program value chain, functionally and technically.
• Finances, actual expenditure versus approved budget.
• Infrastructure, allocation of resources influences the cost and success of the program.
• Planning develop the plan bringing together the information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
• Basic knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines and the Management of Property related projects with a qualification in Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Space Planning/Property Optimisation.
• Applicable Professional registration would be an advantage
• Code 08 (EB) License with own, reliable transport
• At least 10 years of applicable related experience and sound knowledge of project management experience
• Sound Project Management and Financial Skills