Here's an opportunity to join a delegation based in Maseru, Lesotho as a Public Relations Specialist responsible for the Facilitation and coordination of bi-national public relations activities, including dissemination of news on progress of major projects in order to promote bi-national cooperation amongst the stakeholders.
• BUILDING RELATIONS
• BI-NATIONAL COMMUNICATION INITIATIVES
• ADMINISTRATION COORDINATION
• PROGRAMME PERFORMANCE AND MONITORING
5 Years fixed-term contract with an option to renew
• A minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate field.
• At least 5 years experience in compiling news articles, progress reporting to external stakeholders and coordinating tasks with other stakeholders.
• Experience in reporting of large multi-disciplinary engineering projects would be an advantage.
• Valid drivers license
• Media Management and external communication
• Stakeholder Management
• Branding and Marketing Management
• Socio-economic development
• Communication written and oral
• Scope management
• Time management
• Quality management