PURCHASE CATEGORY SPECIALIST - Cape Town
R 350 - R 450 CTC K Per annum including company benefits
PLEASE NOTE : THIS POSITION IS IN LINE WITH THE COMPANIES EE REQUIREMENTS.
Reputable manufacturing concern is offering this exciting career opportunity within their dynamic, fast-paced and growing company.
Drive the procurement of all point of sale and trading items in line with brand plans and sales initiatives whilst maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers to enable the purchasing of innovative products in line with time, cost and quality requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include :
* Sourcing, development and purchasing of point of sale and trading items
* Translation of marketing / trade marketing / sales briefs into technical supplier brief
* Source and develop point of sale and trading items in line with brand plans and sales initiatives
* Negotiate with suppliers
* Maintaining the campaign database
* Ordering and distribution of material codes and purchase orders
* Documentation processing of POS procurement
* Managing campaign budgets effectively
* Building and maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders
Minimum requirements :
* Matric qualification
* Relevant tertiary qualification preferable
* Min 2 year's procurement/ purchasing experience essential! Preferably in print or point of sale environment
* Contracting knowledge and warehousing experience a huge advantage!
* Experience in risk management, operations performance optimization, operations planning, production and process management, logistics optimization, procurement and physical asset management
* Good working knowledge of MS Office, intermediate to advanced MS Excel is essential