Kheth'Impilo specialises in solution development and implementation for health and community systems and services strengthening in marginalised communities.
The following position exist at this award winning NGO for a suitably qualified individual to work at Kheth’Impilo in Nelson Mandela Bay Metro District.
Quality Assurance and Linkage Officer
Ref No: Q004001
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Quality assurance and linkage officer will ensure the provision of Quality HTS services and successful linkage to care of all clients where appropriate. She/he will ensure administration and implementation of operational procedures, supporting the 90-90-90 focus for impact strategy.
• Tertiary degree/diploma in nursing/psychology and registered with the relevant Council
• Minimum of three years relevant professional experience in HIV/AIDS and TB programs
• Must have undergone Rapid HIV Test Kit Quality Improvement Initiative (RTQ II) Training and demonstrate experience in designing, implementing and monitoring HTS programs
• Experience in planning, organizing and managing own workload with limited supervision
• Strong initiative, ability to develop and carry out work plans, and demonstrated skills for solving problems independently
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with individuals as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills
• Ability to relate, engage and work with a range of diverse stakeholders, Department of Health, NGO’s and community organisations
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel and Access
• Excellent report writing skill
• Driver’s license & own transport essential - Candidates must be in possession of a full current driving license (valid in SA) and have access to a car at the closing date which allows the applicant to undertake the duties of the post in full.
In line with Khethimpilo’s commitment to Employment Equity, we encourage applications from disabled persons, and applicants from designated groups.
**QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER WHEN MAKING APPLICATION**