Ready to take your career to the next level with a well-established brand in the industry? You have come to the right place since our client is looking for Real Estate Agents for City Bowl, Atlantic Seaboard, Northern and Southern Suburbs, and Stellenbosch.
If you are a natural networker gifted with the art of persuasion and who is not afraid of high demands of real estate sales, we want you to join our family. To stay on top of your game, you will have the best systems and technology at your disposal, a dynamic digital team to take care of your marketing initiatives, an attractive commission structure, continuous learning and development, support from the team and bottomless coffee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acquire new properties, bring owners and potential buyers together and impress them with our comprehensive service portfolio
• Follow up on seller and buyer leads
• Complete accurate property valuations
• Counsel clients on market conditions and prices.
• Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
• Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information regarding location, features, square footage, etc.
• Take HD quality photos of properties and write up property descriptions for marketing purposes
• Show properties to potential buyers
• Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
• Complete and present purchase offers and all relevant documentation
• Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met
• Advise and support your clients from the first point of contact to the key handover
• You will benefit from an existing customer base and will continuously expand your own network
• You will constantly enhance your industry and market expertise to establish yourself as a successful real estate agent
• Complete all necessary duties performed by an Estate Agent
• Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• NQF 4: Real Estate (advantageous)
• Minimum 1 year of property sales experience
• Previous track records of properties sold/rented
• Clear criminal record
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good at negotiating
• Good knowledge of the local property
• Own transport, cell phone and laptop
• Computer literate
• Well-spoken in English (second language an advantage)
• Valid Estate Agents Affairs Board (EAAB) number