My client is a top Group of Companies in the Trade Sector between South African and Sub-Saharan African countries, with a focus on commodoities and other Logistical Solutions.
They need a Portuguese-speaking Receptionist to join their team rather urgently, so the ideal candidate must be available with a short notice period or immediately please.
As Receptionist for this dynamic Group of Companies, you are responsible for being the first point of contact for the company, being it's Brand Ambassador who is professional and polite at all times.
* Frontline and Traditional Reception duties - Answering of Phone Calls, taking messages, redirecting calls, transfer of calls and handling any client queries with professionalism always
* Basic Administration Duties - Filing, taking messages, accpeting deliveries, organising meeting rooms etc.
Essential to the Role:
* Your own transport and drivers license and preferrable your OWN CAR as you will be required to drive to tend to some errands for the company on an adhoc basis.
* Matric is Essential - Tertiary Education is an advantage but not a prerequisite
* A minimum of 3-4 Years of related experience as a Receptionist
* A professional and positive attitude
* Must be energetic and lively, with a go-getter attitude as you are the first encounter customers have with this company.
* Must be Portuguese -Speaking, Spanish is also acceptable - the company works with many countries that speak Portuguese as a native language.
Please only apply if you speak Portuguese / Spanish and are able to start within a short notice period as well.
If you have not heard from the Recruiter within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Salary is dependant on your experience and skills.