Pro-Choice Medical Professional with an MBChB degree and previous regional management experience, required to ensure high quality standards are maintained in all aspects of clinical and customer service delivery, managing clinical services teams within the Gauteng and Western Cape Regions.
• MBChB Degree essential
• Management experience in a regional level essential
• Active HPCSA registration essential
• Private and Public Sector experience preferred
• Manage regional Clinics to ensure high quality standards are maintained
• Manage the Clinical Services Team in the Region – Western Cape & Gauteng
• Clinical Service Quality
• Clinical training
• Capacity planning and management – Clinical Managers of various Clinics
• Marketing & Communication
• Finance & Procurement management
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.