A leading Sage Evolution Business Partner, based in Cape Town, invites you to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, target driven and dynamic individual to join our team in supporting our expanding client base on Sage Evolution in Cape Town.
If you have the following attributes, please make contact with us:
• You have a passion for life and work.
• You want to make a difference in life and enjoy a challenge.
• Willingness to learn, grow and adapt.
• Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Send an email accompanied by your Curriculum Vitae, copies of qualifications obtained (tertiary and Sage qualifications) and the names and contact details of three references.
Applications should contain the reference number ERP427.
Please include your expected salary and availability in the email
Applications close on 30/11/2017, late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Experience on Sage Evolution or any ERP related software (Accpacc/Sage300, SAP B1, Syspro, Microsoft Dynamics). The position is for a support/consulting/training environment.
o Knowledge and installation of Sage Evolution on servers and workstations.
o Adhoc duties
Perform system upgrades and installations
Troubleshoot program errors
Assist with ad-hoc client’s requests
o Project duties
Understand and implementation of Sage Evolution according to the Project Scope. New database setups and imports (GL, AP, AR, Inventory etc.).
Configuration and testing of data to comply with the Project Scope.
Assist with opening balances (GL, AR, AP and Stock)
Assist with go live hand holding support
Prepare, plan and schedule training sessions.
• Microsoft SQL experience/accreditation.
• Experience of BIC/SIC reporting
• Communicate with clients at different levels.
• Own transport required