The Partner Channel Administrator provide vital support to the company’s sales channel. He/she handles administrative tasks such as the ordering process, act as an extension of the sales team when the representatives are away from the office, provide a point of contact for clients / partners with queries about orders or deliveries. An effective Partner Channel Administrator contributes to good quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets.
• Prepare documentation for the National CPM to take with to meetings with prospective partners
• Receive partner documentation from the National CPM and process it accordingly
• Develop and maintain an accurate and up to date document storage process.
• Assist with processing of orders on behalf of the sales team when they are away from the office
• Assist with queries from partners or direct clients on behalf of the sales team when they are away from the office.
• Send confirmation to customers and contact them to check any details that may be wrong or to obtain missing information
• To maintain the momentum of delivery, administrators communicate with the accounts, installation and procurement departments to agree on delivery dates and deal with the technical department to resolve any product or technical queries
• Maintain sales records and update customer records.
• Alert the Partner Product Manager & CRM of any urgent issues.
• Update PAM & CRM on order status & delivery details so that they can keep the customers informed.
• May arrange appointments for the sales team and supply any presentation or product information that reps need for meetings
• Reporting of monthly sales figures for the sales team as well as the partner’s performance to the National CPM.
• Complies with the company’s vision and ICTG’s policies and procedures.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Customer service orientated
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self-starter and be able to work on your own
• Committed, positive and hardworking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
• Process instructions accurately and within timescales set by the department manager
• Demonstrate good team work ethic
• At leasts 2+ years experience in a same or similar role
• Very good attention to detail
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office & CRM system)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics