Fleet Management Software - Sales Manager
My client is a leading International logistics software company, and they develop and distribute innovative and flexible logistics software suites for their clients in the handling of all transport management tasks.
They require a Sales Manager to drive an international sales task force and manage the processes around the sales function in the company, from start to finish.
This role will involve:
* The set up of the entire sales force for the SA market
* Generating new business through effective B2B Sales and driving the sales force to achieving results both in SA and in Sub-Saharan Africa
* Channel Development through B2B business and sales efforts
You will be responsible for:
- Acquiring potential customers by phone and/or personally (existing customers, forwarders, shippers from industry and trade)
- Demonstrating our software solution online and on site
- Quote and contract negotiations
- Continuous customer support and cross selling
- Market and competition monitoring
- Reporting to the sales management
- Completed business or business informatics studies or comparable vocational training with relevant professional experience
- Profound IT skills
- Knowledge of the logistics sector is an advantage
- Sales experience - ideally in the area of (Web-based) software products - Sales Experience in B2B is not negotiable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Dedication to the job and excellent sales techniques
- Willingness to travel - both Regionally and Nationally
* Matric Essential
* Tertiary Qualification in Sales / Marketing / Management is an advantage
* IT Software Qualification is absolutely advantageous
* Minimum 3-4 Years in a Sales Management Role within the Logistics and / or IT Sector - not negotiable
* Sales of Transport Management Systems or other Software Applications
Salary negotiable on experience and value-add.
Benefits to be discussed at an interview level.