• To maintain effective practices and procedures for sanction screening by analysing real-time alerts on finance
• Responsible for the daily bulk screen for the customer database
• Maintaining customer watch lists and providing guidance regarding sanctioned countries,
• High-risk jurisdiction and ensuring that this is in line with the Finance risk framework and enhanced due diligence requirements.
• A tertiary related qualification in Anti Money Laundering /Counter Terrorist Financing /Sanctions is required
• A minimum of 3 years administrative and/or banking /finance experience is preferred
• Experience with a sanction screening system is an advantage