VACANCY: SAP SUPPORT ANALYST
* Provide day-to-day support for SAP issues that affect the daily operations
* Resolve level 1 support issues in a timely manner and assign complex issues to more senior team members.
* Proactively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with the necessary individuals to resolve such issues.
* Work with business users to gather more details on new or existing SAP issues, prioritise the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
* Very good communication skills and follow-through ability
* Identifies training needs for end-users and review and update training materials
* Engages with end-users and determines skills requirements
* Regular follow up visits to end user to ensure users are applying the correct system processes
* Relevant degree/diploma
* SAP certification preferred
* At least 3-5 years SAP Support Analyst
* Thorough Knowledge in atleast 2 of the following modules: MM,FI,CO,PM,PPPI,QM,DMS,WM,SD
* Authorisation/ABAP/Workflow preferable
Specific Operational Requirements
The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
Key Performance Areas
* SAP Support Analysis
* Diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues on the helpdesk
* Analyse the current business processes and explore ways IT can contribute to improving these processes.
* Participate in the testing and validation of process and system changes where required
* Conduct trend analysis of SAP issues, in order to identify underlying problem.
* Ensure training documentation and assessments are aligned with current business and system processes. Create additional training material were required. Identify and perform training to individuals or large group.
* Manage, Build and maintain customer relations
* Optimised service delivery