Our Managed Healthcare division have embarked on a rewrite of our legacy system to serve our current and future clients. This project involves designing and implementing complex software systems and services to further grow one of the leading organisations in the industry. Developers will be using cutting edge technology (development tools & frameworks) to implement the solution. Also, working close with our in-house team of Systems Analysts and Architects.
• Full stack development experience (UI, Server-side, Database, OS Platform: Windows and Linux)
• Strong technical skills (Java, System Integration, Best practices, Design and Integration patterns, etc.)
• Experienced in designing, implementing and supporting greenfield systems
• Software requirements elicitation & analysis skills
• End-to-end “solutioning” of requirements (Identifying impact areas of change across the system to ensure all the components "fit")
• Solid understanding of IP networks (Network security protocols – SSH, SSL, etc.) with troubleshooting skills
• Intermediate-level system analysis and solution architecture skills
• Assist in supporting our legacy systems
3 year degree/diploma in Information Technology.
9 to 12 years senior-level experience in Java development, familiarity with open source tools and APIs and deploying/configuring industry-leading application servers (preferably Wildfly/Weblogic)
6 to 8 years mid-level experience writing SQL queries, SQL query optimization, writing and executing stored procedures and good database design skills (preferably in Oracle)
1 year experience working in a Medical Aid or Managed Healthcare industry is desirable