PBT Group has an opportunity for an experienced TIBCO Developer for a position in the Financial Sector.
- Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in those units to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application.
- Participate in most or all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Tibco Business Works (BW), EMS, GEMS and Unix
- Experienced in SOA, service based architecture(s) such as SOAP and RESTful
- Experienced in writing database queries utilizing SQL and PL/SQL
- Experienced in building DevOps tools Maven and Jenkins
- Experienced in testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium, Karma, Jasmin
- Working knowledge of Java backend technologies such as core Java, Spring MVC, Struts, Servlets, Hibernate, JAX-RS, JAX-WS and Java Message Service (JMS)
Qualification and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field required.