Developers will support the Online insurance management system,
which is in place for some brokers, insurance administrators and underwriting management agents.
The candidate will be expected to deal with clients directly in order reach issue resolution and/or to achieve user acceptance of completed tasks.
This position entails doing web programming, database programming, documentation and
support of a custom developed multi-tier web-based operations system and some ancillary related applications.
* Required: Matric
* Required: Tertiary programming qualification (B.Sc., National Diploma, MCSD, etc)
* Required: 5 years of working experience programming
* Required: 5 years of working experience with T-SQL (MS SQL) or similar
* Preferable: Financial industry working background, insurance in particular Specific Application Experience
* Required: Microsoft ASP.Net (using either VB.Net or C#)
* Required: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later, writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures/Functions
* Preferable: Microsoft IIS 7.0 +
* Preferable: Subversion Version Control System
* Clear coding
* Technical writing
* Ability to perform under pressure
* Structured work
* Fast learner
* Capable of doing ad-hoc research
* Independent thinker