Our client in Cape Town is in need of a Logistics Clerk. Employees are invited to apply should they be interested and meet the minimum requirements as set out below:
Your mission is to render support to the Shipping Supervisor which include but are not limited to the receiving, issuing and administration of transport related documentation, solving of transport related problems, allocating and monitoring of vehicles to transport loads and the maintenance of a data base containing all relevant information and statistics
* Minimum of Grade 12.
* Computer literate (Excel and Word essential).
* Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Be able to confidently liaise with representatives from outside transport companies and where required chair meetings.
* Own transport.
* Ability to work long hours and under pressure.
* Sound administrative knowledge/experience essential.
* Start as soon as possible.