As a private technical training provider based in Kya Sands, Gauteng, the duties for Site Monitor/Operations Assistant include the following:
Assist the Regional Training Manager with rolling out of training programmes together with any and all related operational or administrative aspects thereof
• Identify and secure worksites for learners on training programmes requiring workplace exposure
• Visit learners at worksites, verifying what exposure they have received and that the exposure is relevant to what they have learnt at college (logbooks and learner files)
• When required and when instructed by the Regional Training Manager, to oversee the activities and outputs of the trainers and training.
• Create weekly and monthly activity schedules for presentation and approval by the Regional Manager
• Complete and submit site monitor reports after each visit, noting achievements, challenges and workplace exposure.
• Professionally represent and market the company during site visits and through other opportunities wherever possible, including tender briefings
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required from day to day
• Driver’s license and own vehicle
• Good technical background and understanding of the construction trades and training
• Professional approach and ability to deal with clients and learners alike
• Ability to write reports
• Flexibility to travel
• Self -motivated and reliable
• MS Office