Company based in Cape Town Airport City is looking for a Site Project Coordinator
The Site Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following aspects:
* Production coordination of current and ongoing project on multiple sites.
* Technical support and development of members of installation teams.
* Liaison with managers, system designers, engineers.
* Direct control of multiple installation teams.
* On-site customer relations - production scheduling and coordination.
* Set out of new projects.
* Day to day progress, planning and inspections.
* Time management of installation teams.
* Project materials coordination and scheduling including consumables.
* Small site inspections and surveys for quotation purposes.
* Quality control.
* Coordinating induction of installation teams.
* On site Health & Safety issues - check lists, file management, PPE, etc.
* Ensuring safe working methods.
* Updating of "As-built" drawings and input in compiling of manuals.
Candidate must have knowledge and experience of the following aspects:
* Thorough knowledge of installation of hydrant, hose reel and sprinkler systems (ASIB).
* Knowledge of sprinkler & deluge valve maintenance.
* SAQCC-Fire registration as installer or commissioner will be advantageous.
* Knowledge of passive fire protection will be advantageous.
* Fixing supports and brackets onto various surfaces.
* Safe handling of tools.
* Working at heights, scaffold erection and inspection and also the use of mechanical platforms.
* MS Projects will be advantageous.
* Sense of self authority.
* Good interpersonal and people skills.