Key performance areas will include:
• Management of effort estimation based on business requirements
• Software Development based on system requirements
• Technical design of new systems & components
• Producing technical documentation
• Assisting business with development and review of system requirements
• Taking ownership - able to take responsibility, troubleshoot a problem and proactively implement resolutions, fault finding and reporting
• Willing to find, hire and manage other software developers and manage the development department
• Willing and skill to take over and maintain or port current Java apps.
• An interest to adopt new technologies and build on emerging platforms.
• B.Sc. computer science or other related degree essential
• Some kind of programming qualifications
• Strong knowledge of a wide range of programming languages and tools. Must be able to jump right in to professional development.
• Understanding of DevOps and integration
• Understanding and makes use of development workflows.
• Development on cloud technologies such as AWS/AZURE.
• You will have the freedom to develop in whatever language you see fit and necessary.
• However, the below would be advantageous:
• Maintaining and porting of Java projects.
• Adept at Reverse Engineering.
• Experience with Docker and similar technologies