Salary: USD 2000 - $2 500
Commission: Incentive driven
Area: Abuja - Nigeria
Description of business:
This leading Franchise company is seeking a dynamic lady to manage and lead this New and Exciting Spa in a leading Hotel in Abuja. Experience in Spa Management will be required.
* Must be computer literate.
* Comfortable working on Excel.
* Must lead by example, so willing to complete all tasks.
* Be able to train staff.
* Confident in retailing.
* Knowledge in ESP
* Have a strong record of training and leading people.
* Training ability.
* Handle stress and good with deadlines.
* Work well with people and lead your team.
Main responsibilities highlighted:
The Spa Manager should be very involved with her staff, involved in the active marketing of the spa, driving revenue and targets, training of staff, motivating staff, and be proactive and self motivated to drive the monthly spa targets.
* Must have a basic understanding of Marketing of the Spa.
* Driving revenues as this will directly affect your business and intake.
* Work with monthly target, hit and exceed them.
* Training abilities.
* Motivational skills, to ensure staff morale is kept healthy and fresh.
* Be proactive, and always look for new opportunities to increase the overall wellness of the spa.
* Self motivated.
* Understand that all departments of the Hotel work Holistically together.
2 Year Contract as a minimum
Basic salary + commission and incentives
Accommodation ( shared) and transport to work provided at min cost.
Work permit will be provided as well as 1 annual flight home
Positions Available: October 2017
Accompany and send your CV and Professional Photo with the reference number to: