This 5 * spa is looking for a receptionist to join their team
Package to be discussed during the interview
Basic salary plus commission
Medical aid contribution
Provident fund contribution
Reporting directly to the Spa Manager, the successful incumbent is responsible for the smooth and effective daily operation of the Spa Reception area as well as assisting with Spa treatments as required ensuring a memorable Spa experience, whilst maintaining the quality and standards of the Hotels Policies and Procedures within a pressurized environment.
Required Experience & Qualifications
* · A recognized Spa qualification essential
* · A minimum of 1- 2 years' experience in a Spa Receptionist & Therapist role within in a 4 or 5 star Spa environment
* · Extensive working knowledge in MS Office in all MS office applications e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
* · Available to work flexible working hours and rostered shifts as and when required
* · Build Customer Relationships, Guest centric and retail focused
* · Ability to work within a pressurized environment
* · Ability to use Initiative and be proactive and self-driven
* · Ability to work without supervision and within a team
* · Attention to detail pertaining to area of responsibility
* · Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* · Ensure that the standards of service excellence and guest satisfaction are maintained.
* · Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per company standards
* · Assist with Spa treatments as and when required
* · Maintain a float and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily
* · Control of cash and daily reconciliations
* · Oversee arrival and departure of guests, and access control
* · Have the ability to assist in the marketing of the spa , revenue generation as well as retail Spa products
* · Effectively maintain the booking system
* · Assist with Stock take
* · Work in accordance to the internal and external control procedures
* · Assist in driving revenues by efficient booking/upselling and rebooking guests.
* · Complete all daily duties as set out in departmental duties and requirements.
Apply along with your CV in word format, references and profile photo in professional attire to: a