Do you possess excellent skills in Intercultural communication and cross-cultural relationships? Do you communicate clearly and persuasively? Do you have analytical and critical thinking skills? Do you have the ability to work in dynamic and unpredictable environments? If so, this role is for you. The role entails:
· Stakeholder engagement and public speaking;
· Compilation of carefully reasoned reports;
· Anticipation and planning for the effect of change on the development of a community;
· Project management- Organization and planning;
· Identification of root causes and opportunities for social development and adaptable;
· Qualitative and quantitative Research.
Are you from a multidisciplinary field that examines social, economic, and political change (BA Social work, BA Psychology, Bachelor Economics etc)? Through your University Degree, have you gained cultural understanding, practical experiences, analytic skills, and research capabilities? Are you based in Rustenburg and Thabazimbi?
In addition, do you possess the following skills and knowledge?
1) Communication - Intercultural communication and cross-cultural relationships; Communicate clearly and persuasively; Stakeholder engagement and public speaking; Compiling carefully reasoned reports.
2) Community development - Anticipate and plan for the effect of change on the development of a community; Incorporate understanding of past issues and events as well as contemporary issues to plan and anticipate future needs; Religious and cultural awareness and sensitivity.
3) Analytical/Critical thinking- Able to assess and evaluate issues and trends in development; Knowledge in history and community development; Understand socio-economic development, education, moral regeneration, leadership, power and politics.
4) Multi -interdisciplinary lens and intersections of thought that knit together politics, science, religion, art and philosophy.
5) Project management- Organization and planning; identifying root causes and opportunities for social development and adaptable (meaning you have the ability to work in dynamic and unpredictable environments).
6) Qualitative and quantitative Research - Monitoring and evaluation of processes and data; Subject analysis and synthesis