This position is instrumental in allowing the division to accurately monitor stock movements
into and out of stock and to ensure accurate reporting of current stock levels.
This position will also be involved in costing of stock and resolving queries
relating to stock, and will also be responsible for sales invoicing of fresh
fish and factory production.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
* Accurate production and capturing of input documentation (costings).
* Accurate processing of monthly stock input.
* Produce monthly stock reporting
* Monthly reconciliation of physical stocks held by Cold Store to stock system and General Ledger
* Assist the Creditors department with stock related queries
* Liaison with relevant Traders and Logistics staff regarding stock.
* Provide management information on an ad-hoc basis
* Post-matric bookkeeping or similar qualification.
* Computer literacy :MS Office - Excel to intermediate level , JDE or Accellos experience essential.
* Ability to work in a deadline driven environment without compromising on accuracy
* Team Player
* Attention to detail
* Organised and accurate
* Ability to work overtime (if required)