Wellness Warehouse is currently looking for a dynamic, experienced and skilled individual to join our Operations Team as a Store Manager for our new store opening up in Ballito Junction, Durban.
The successful incumbent will have a strong retail background, be able to lead by example and really embrace all things health.
Main Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Planning, leading, organising and controlling all aspects of the branch as a business unit functioning as a profit centre.
• Implementing and managing team rosters and ensuring store is correctly staffed according to store organogram.
• Ensuring policies and procedures are communicated, understood and adhered to.
• Ensuring that the standards (in & outside) of general housekeeping, merchandising, signage and team uniforms are constantly reflecting the professional image of the company.
• Ensuring branch and departments’ targets and budgets are met with relevance to turnover, gross profit, stock holding ratios and profitability.
• Assisting Buying with feedback to ensure products are correctly priced as dictated by the market.
• Following merchandising guidelines and managing stock accordingly.
• Managing shrinkage in store and implementing processes to minimise shrinkage.
• Ensuring store opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
• Ensuring a healthy and safe team and customer environment
• Placing orders, managing stock and capturing invoices
• Carrying out 8 week cycle stock count
• Investigating stock adjustments, waste, unders/overs and any other store discipline discrepancies
• Interacting with support office to bring marketing and merchandising efforts to light in stores
• Attending monthly management meetings and participating in collaborative discussions/feedback.
• Customer service and sales
• Various other duties as and when reasonably required
• An avid interest in the Wellness industry
• Relevant business management qualification
• 5 years Retail experience in a Managerial Position in an FMCG environment
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Financial Skills
• Strong administrative and numeracy skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills