The position entails the following job responsibilities:
• Provide student support and coaching for retention, graduation, and career outcomes for a suite of South African online postgraduate degree programs delivered domestically and internationally.
• Consultatively advise online postgraduate students on their goals and progress in both their academic programs and their careers.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, administrative, and academic functions to ensure a seamless and conducive student experience.
• Apply MANCOSA's evolving student success metrics and analytics, along with related IT support.
• Participate in ongoing development of student success activities.
• Experience in advising postgraduate students on academic and career advancement
Postgraduate Diploma or Honours degree required.
• Business/commercial experience preferred.
Job Related Knowledge
• Strong student/customer orientation
• Empathy and insight into domestic and international student issues
• Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
• Ability and desire to represent the voice of the student in institutional deliberations
• Ability to operate independently but accountably in a fast-moving environment
Competencies and Skills:
• MS Office Suite
• Proactive and
• A self-starter
• Networking skills
• Effective communication skills
• Required to work during the weekends and overtime