Seeking a vibrant, energetic and dedicated person for the position as Supervisor at
Green Acres, Eastern Cape
REQUIREMENTS for this position include:
- Grade 12
- Previous Management experience is essential
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to manage conflict
- Fluency in English & Afrikaans
- Strong Customer Service orientated qualities
- Good numerical, administrative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literacy (incl. MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word) &
- Must have own reliable transport to get to and from the site at all times
To work some weekends, public holidays & after normal hours.
Reporting to the Key Accounts Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Management of site staff, ensuring that the staff members are correctly deployed, trained and motivated.
- Managing of staff relations, disciplinary issues and performance management.
- Managing of Landlord relationship.
- Ensure that the site equipment is fully functional and malfunctions are attended to timeously.
- Ensure that the site meets its optimum service levels at all time as per the service level agreement.
- Maintaining stock levels of critical supplies.
- Conducting meetings with staff/service providers on increasing service levels.
- Maintaining health and safety regulations in the workplace.
- Responsible for daily banking.
Qualities required for this position include:
- Courtesy even under provocation to all customers and colleagues
- Patience even while the customer fumbles for their fee
- Interact well with fellow employees & supervisors, projecting a positive team spirit