As the Supply & Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for all Demand Planning and Replenishment of Raw Materials and Finished Goods as well as overseeing activities the fall within the Supply Chain Function.
The role requires people and team management and aims to bridge the gap between the Sales and Supply Chain Functions with a view to improving collaboration, communication, and workflow efficiency.
The main responsibilities of the role is, but not limited to :
• Development, implementation, and continuous improvement of Demand Planning tools, templates, processes, and procedures.
• Demand Planning for all Contracted Uniform and/or Promo Programs and recurrent Raw Materials for Alligator Factory.
• Determine reorder points of imported Fabrics and Trims based on Supplier lead-times. Sourcing and Price Negations of all related Raw Materials.
• Work with the CMT and Procurement Teams to ensure that the Purchasing & Replenishment of all Uniforms, Promo Items, Raw Materials is completed within the required timeframe to meet Timelines.
• Oversee the activities that fall within the Supply Chain Function include but are not limited to CMT Costing & Production, Demand Planning & Replenishment, Procurement & Raw Materials Buying and Shipping.
• Day to day People & Team Management of the Supply Chain Team to ensure that work is allocated appropriately and that workloads are manageable.
• Demand Planning, Operations/Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or Relevant Tertiary Qualification
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role or environment
• Experience in Demand Planning is essential
• Experience in Costing is an advantage
• People & Team Leadership;
• Strong administrative skills;
• Demand Planning is essential
• Numeric & Financial acumen - ability to collect, analyze and interpret data;
• Computer literacy - MS Excel (Advanced), MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, Acumatica (ERP Systems)
• Ability to negotiate and sustain good networking relationships
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and ability to work overtime when operationally required;
• Must be proactive, forward thinking;
• Ability to effectively interact with internal and external partners at a high level of integrity;
• Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service, and a team-oriented approach;
• Ability to delegate tasks and redistribute workloads for efficiency;
• Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions;
• Self-lead and able to problem solve within constraints