To liaise and coordinate activities between the customer and development team to ensure system problems, enhancements and developments are resolved and/or implemented for the business in accordance with SDLC and processes.
- Identify and examine business needs to determine timely and effective solutions for business functions and processes
- Evaluate and document the underlying business architecture and conduct feasibility studies, risk assessments, write proposals and create functional requirements for all changes to existing applications.
- Perform functional testing to ensure solutions implemented/developed will resolve issues and customer requests.
- Compile comprehensive documentation of Test Plans and coordinate testing effort
- Document implementation plan and ensure successful implementation for all changes
- Identify problems and develop and propose solutions to present to appropriate leader and/or stakeholders
- Ensure day to day operational support is provided to enhance performance
- Support the identification, development and implementation of cost-effective processes to increase efficiency and reduce cost drivers related to area of specialisation
- Continuously review cost / benefit and Return on Investment within area of specialisation
- Ensure that adequate knowledge sharing is maintained within the research library
- Engage with and provide support to new and established networks of internal and external expert resources and partners
3 year degree/diploma in Information Technology and certification on relevant IT systems
3 –4 years relevant systems analyst experience
Needs to be familiar with multiple varieties of programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms