Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
Apply to work in “the city of pandas”. We currently have vacancies in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is home to the Giant Panda Sanctuary do you need any other reason to want to work in here?
A firmly established English learning center in Chengdu is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
• Salary: RMB 15 000 – 17 000 per month
• Flight Reimbursement RMB 6 000 upon completion of 12 months
• Lucrative annual bonus RMB 10 000
• Small class sizes
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Accommodation: Optional and affordable
• Fully sponsored visa
• Comprehensive 8-day training program
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.