Our client is seeking for a Technical Manager based in Johannesburg .To implement an effective maintenance system within customer facilities and ensure SLA delivery.
* B-Tech or Degree in Engineering: Mechanical/Electrical/Civil or related formal qualification
* Matric (Senior Certificate)
* 5yrs relevant engineering experience in maintenance engineering, CRM & Property Management
* Engineering maintenance, CRM & Property Management.
* Strong technical skills in Electrical, HVAC-R, Mechanical, Plumbing and Power Generation.
* Experienced in construction, installation and maintenance.
* Experienced on working in commercial, industrial and military fields and remote sites.
* Reading and interpreting electrical and mechanical diagrams.
* Installation, commissioning and maintenance of various Electrical and HVAC-R infrastructure.
* Strong technical experience on commercial plant equipment like; Chillers, Boilers, HVAC systems, Refrigerated systems, HV/LV Switch gear, Generators, Fire systems and BMS.
* Planned preventative maintenance procedures.
* Ensure maintenance responsibilities is conducted in accordance with pre planning schedule
* To ensure that customers are aware of standards required to meet their needs
* Ensure equipment is maintained to required standards and safe to be utilized
* Ensure that main generators and ups are maintained
* To ensure that chillers plant and air handling units are clean and running smoothes
* Operating of high voltage systems and ensure that switch room is clean
* Ensure that staffs are provided with the necessary training to meet the operational and job requirements
* Ensure that grievances are addressed as per company policies
* Ensure that fire detectors and sprinkler systems are inspected in a weekly basis
* To arrange service level agreement before we award tenders
* To assist facilities manager with tenant installation works, take back and take on inspections
* Make sure there are enough tools for the maintenance team to perform their duties and equipment is safe to use.
* Ensure that water proofing is done properly to minimize leaks.
* Inspecting all satellite and antenna installation on the roof of the building
* Manage and conduct health and safety meetings
* Perform quality assurance and quality control on jobs done by contractors
* Perform regular service on building sprinklers and smoke detectors
* Keep COC's updated and the certificates of conformance for gas installation.
* Identifications of projects and alterations
* Compile performance plan and appraisals