Project Management and Administration:
* Workshop/Meeting organization and facilitation;
* Identify project stakeholders and form project teams;
* Project scoping;
* Drawing up and managing project plans and project schedules;
* Stakeholder management;
* Accurate, regular and adhoc project reporting to stakeholders;
* Ensure that all project management documentation is stored in central repository.
* Application of Project Governance Controls in accordance to the Project Delivery Life Cycle;
* Manage change control procedures to ensure key scope changes are escalated and accepted;
* Effective management of project deliverables, action items, risks, issues, dependencies and concerns accompanied by escalations when required;
* The above needs to be achieved through adherence to the methodology defined and adopted by the Project Management department within the CDM PMO.
Communication and Reporting;
* Ensure that relevant documentation is approved, communicated to all impacted parties as per the process;
* Collaborate with all relevant groups to ensure correctness of business requirements;
* Prepare documentation and reports for various levels of Management;
* Conduct regular project meeting with all relevant groups followed up by well documented minutes;
* Ensure timeous and effective escalation should it be required.
The management of project plans, project controls and reporting will be executed on software tools, repositories, and management systems prescribed by the PMO.