Is IT your thing? Does working computers press all the right buttons for you? Looking for a job in the field of Information Technology?
This is the best place to look for job vacancies for developer jobs, engineering jobs and technician jobs.
Technical Sales Consultants, to be part of our new US and UK Campaign
* Attending meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
* Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
* Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
* Use CRM to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals Consistently communicate and brainstorm with management and extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity status & development
* Grade 12
* Tertiary qualification will be an advantage
* 2-3 Years of Technical software sales experience, having built the skills in solution selling that include managing customer relationships, discovery of customer needs/requirements, follow up of sales leads, discussing solutions, able to resolve problems, negotiate and closing the deals
* A technical understanding of the following subjects:
* Products like Salesforce, Quickbooks & Myob
* Cloud software security, specifically an understanding of PCI and iso27001
* AWS web services
* We provide a highly attractive basic salary.
* Shift times are from 10am to 7pm or 3pm to 12am (transport will be provided for take home at the end of the 12am shift)
STARTING DATE: 14 August 2017
Please email CV's to
Please note that we receive an influx of CV applications, only CVs meeting the basic minimum requirements will be contacted. If you do not receive contact from the recruitment team within 2 weeks of application then please consider your application unsuccessful.