Top Australian Internet Service provider is looking for exceptional candidates to join our world class technical team.
The position requires an individual who is a creative problem solver with excellent communication skills.
You will join a team of problem solvers whose main goal is to interact with customers through phone calls and emails to resolve their technical issues and to provide high level customer service.
Key Performance areas:
• Provide remote/telephonic support for Internet Connectivity, Wi-Fi, VoIP, ISP and other systems.
• Setup new routers and Wi-Fi access points for installation.
• Maintain a high degree of first-time resolution for support queries and adhere to all service management principles and SLA.
• Troubleshooting all services, including but not limited to ADSL, Fibre, Mobile Data, Hosting E-mails.
• Grade 12
• A technical qualification (A+, N+ or similar)- advantageous
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to Identify Networking related issues/faults
• Previous experience working in a similar support role at an ISP or IT provider- advantageous
• Must be willing to work shifts in a 24/7 environment (transport is provided)
• Training rates start from R30phr to R51phr depending on experience and qualifications