Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications Industry is urgently looking for a Technology Data Analytics to work at their Head Office in Johannesburg. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker, results oriented and a problem solver with ability to assist in solving business challenges. The incumbent will have the ability to build relationships with customers and teams to uphold the company brand. Open to ALL.
The Purpose of the Job:
This role is to support the analytics in the technology domain across all Business Unit, and provide relevant reporting containing the insights to improve expenditure, efficiencies, customer satisfaction and identify new growth areas.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: (but not limited to)
• Data extraction, transformation and preparation within SQL
• Perform advanced analytics based machine and statistical learning techniques and technologies.
• The implementation of models in languages such as R and python
• A hunger to solve difficult non-intuitive problems using the latest machines learning or artificial intelligence
• Critically evaluate and analyse problems and data sets to assist in making business effective decisions.
• Conduct intensive research and development on technologically ideas and explore
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE, ONLY YOUR DETAILED CV WITH A COVER NOTE IS REQUIRED.
Education and Training:
• A 3 year degree/diploma, preferably a Masters Degree in Engineering/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics or Statistics or other quantitative fields
• Fluent in English
• Industry training in Mobile Network Technology preferred
• Big data analytics preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in area of specialisation
• Experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organisation