We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Cold calling prospects- minimum 80 to a 100 calls per day
Skills development provider based in Randburg seeks to employ Telesales agents who will be responsible for:
• Cold calling
• Database maintaining.
• Customer service.
• Selling our courses / services to potential clients.
• Follow up with clients.
• Negotiate and convince potential clients
• Meet given targets.
• Communicate well with current and future clients.
• Daily sales reports
• General Administration.
The applicant must have the following:
• Computer literacy ( Word & Excel)
• Good understanding of BBBEE
• Understanding Skills development.
• HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OUT-BOUND TELESALES (With traceable record)
• Great communication and negotiation skills.
• Punctual and honest.
• Speak at least English and at least 3 or more languages.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Knowledge of BBBEE skills development.
• Fair knowledge of Setas, learnerships and qualifications.
• Clean criminal record ( we will check)
• High level of attention to detail.
• Reside around Randburg or have own transport.
• Honesty, respectful and trustworthy.
• Able to meet targets