Training Force requires the services of trainers at our Nelspruit/Mbombela office.
The applicant(s) must be registered with TETA and have current valid accreditation.
The following MUST form part of the accreditation, either in part or whole:
• Operate a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP)
• C46 Telescopic Boom Handler
• C33-C36 Hydraulic Mobile Crane
• F12- Pallet Lift Truck - Battery-Powered
• F1-F3 Counterbalanced Lift Truck
• C30-C31 Overhead Crane
• Convey Dangerous Goods By Road
Other accreditation will be an advantage:
• First Aid Level 1 (Unit Standard 119567) and (Unit Standard 376480)
• Fire Fighting (Unit Standard 252250)
• Occupational Health and Safety (Unit Standard 8016)
The successful applicant MUST have current valid TETA accreditation and proof of experience on the lifting equipment.
OWN transport is a necessity as travelling will be required.