• Provide HR support to both Regional-and Store Management.
• Implement HR Strategy.
• Conduct regular weekly in-store visits.
• Facilitation of (in-house) training programmes as well as coordinating external (supplier) training.
• Effectively manage HR Administration.
• Labour Relations (CCMA Representation).
• Tertiary qualification in HR or Behavioural Sciences.
• Minimum of 2 years HR Generalist Experience.
• Valid Driver License - Vehicle.
• Retail experience (will be an advantage).
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Bilingual (English and Afrikaans) will be an advantage.
• Excellent communicator, problem solver and well-rounded interpersonal relations.
If your application has not been responded to by Friday, 2 August 2019, please accept that it has been unsuccessful.