Leading Logistics brand has a vacancy for a Trainee/Intern Solution Analyst in their JHB offices.
The position would be ideally suited to a young, dynamic Transport Management/Logistics Management/Economics Diploma GRADUATE looking to start a career with a large established company. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Perform GAP analyses
- Business process re-engineering
- Calculate and plot warehouse layouts
- Calculate optimal staffing and MHE requirements
- Calculate optimal fleet configurations
- Process mapping (SOP)
- Time and motion studies
- Route scheduling software
- Drafting software - AutoCAD
- Inventory optimisation software
- Warehouse management software
- Warehouse costing
- Transport costings
- Basic knowledge of the industry and operations
- Basic financial knowledge - cash flows, income statements, balance sheets etc.
- Basic understanding of financial ratios - ROS, ROC, EBIT, WACC, etc.
- MS Office Suite