We are looking for individuals who are interested in applying for a New Venture Creation (entrepreneurship) skills programme.
• Applicants must reside in Khayelitsha or surrounding areas
• Must have a grade 10 qualification or higher
• Must have your own means of getting to and from the training venue (Exact location to be confirmed). This will be at your own cost. No stipends will be provided for this programme.
• Must be self-employed as an entrepreneur, or can be employed but must be able to attend class
Classes are scheduled to start during February 2020, and will run for 10 working days – Please note that the start date may be changed, depending on the responses received.
**You must be able to attend class on all days, else you will be removed from the programme.
To start the application process, please email the following compulsory documents:
• Copy of your CV
• Certified copies of all your qualifications
• Certified copy of your ID
• Proof of residence in Khayelitsha
Applications close on 7 February 2020