Gateway Psychiatric Services, a mood disorders clinic based in California, is looking for an exceptional virtual administrative assistant. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Provide efficient, reliable and professional administrative support to the medical director and the rest of the team;
* Manage communications by means of emails and phone calls and responding to inquiries both internal and external;
* Schedule meetings and appointments;
* Coordinate activities to ensure timely and successful completion of tasks;
* Prepare and edit reports, correspondence, and other documents;
* Maintain and organize records and files; and
* Other miscellaneous tasks as directed.
In your cover letter make sure to include the following details:
1. Your background and relevant work experience.
2. Highlight your skills that you think are necessary for this job.
3. Your current online setup (internet service, backup, etc.)
4. Availability during Pacific business hours.
At least two years of relevant work experience. Nursing, psychology or social work graduates preferred but not required.