Company is currently looking for xamarin android developer to join their team. Cape Town based company
They are open to market related salaries depending on skill and experience - must have at least 3 years experience as an Intermediate xamarin android developer!
They are looking for ambitious, skilled, friendly professionals who are self managed and proactive.
• Java or Kotlin (Android Studio)
• Experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped android app developed natively
• MVVM design pattern
• Working experience with 3rd party APIs
• Experience communicating with web services using JSON/XML
• Knowledge of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
• In-flight teaching and mentoring
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Published and/or live app(s) on the App Store
• Understanding of the API stack
• Extensive UI Design experience
• Experience with software development on Apple Mac
• A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone
• A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work
• Broadly-skilled with the ability to adapt to different tools or workflows according to the deadline or output required
• Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology
• The ability to ingest constructive criticism and work with team input while staying true to the product
• The maturity to work purposefully and steadily under pressure with all kinds of clients
• The culture of imparting knowledge to co-workers, regardless of years of experience, and to constantly acquire and adopt knowledge from others
• A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community)
• Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team
• The drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake
• The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task
This position is open to intermediate and senior developers.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Please read the Mandatory Technical Skills, Personal Attributes and Experience before applying. Regrettably we are unable to shortlist candidates for interviews if they do not meet these key requirements.
• Candidates must be willing to relocate to Cape Town at their own expense if living outside the Western Cape.
• Clean criminal and credit records required
• Applications will only be considered from RSA Citizens, or foreign national applicants with permanent resident permits.