Role: HR Admin Assistant
The HR Y.E.S candidate provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR Team on various projects. The Y.E.S candidate is responsible for maintaining satisfied HR customers by offering administrative assistance as required.
Learn and maintain HR compliance knowledge
Knowledge on applicable HR Laws and Regulations.
Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
Develop a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
Keep abreast of document retention requirements
Pursue an attitude of learning and development
Attend seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession as required
Cultivate interpersonal skills
Develop negotiating and public speaking skills
Foster time management skills
Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as required
Proofread HR documents including letters, contracts and handbooks.
Post new positions on various websites including Skills Portal, Jobvine, etc
Sort incoming resumes and log them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
Complete and mail out regret letters
Coordinate candidate interviews
Send background checks to MIE and save results when they are returned
Complete and mail out offer letters
Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients (employees) both internal and external.
Properly handle customer requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more
senior team member
Work proactively with other team members.
Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointed clients.
Provide administrative support to the HRBPs and HR Manager as required
Manage and Accurately Report leave and attendance
● Must have Matric
● Possess strong typing skills and be well versed in other areas of office work
● Computer literacy
● Must either have a diploma/degree in HR or studying towards an HR qualification
● Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
● Strong customer service skills
● Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills
● Excellent organizational and planning skills
● Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
● Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
● Detail oriented
● Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
● Ability to meet conflicting deadlines
● Must be unemployed
● Youth (18-34) years, unemployed
● Reside in Gauteng, Randburg and surrounding areas.
• R3740 p/m stipend