Signa Opportunity is recruiting unemployed young people for quality workplace experience through the Youth Employment Service (YES) initiative.
About the YES Initiative
The initiative was launched by the President in 2018 and is a partnership with government and labour to collectively devise a national plan to build economic pathways for South Africa’s youth by creating workplace opportunities for South African youth over a period of 12 months.
• Officer Administrator
• Sales and Marketing Assistant
• Workshop Administrator
• Occupational Health and Safety Assistant
• Operations Assistant
• Matric, relevant qualification with/or without relevant experience in the above-mentioned roles.
• Computer Literacy
• Good Communication
• Aged between 18 and 29
• Must be Unemployed
• Must not have taken part on the YES Programme before
• Candidates must reside in Bryanston, Johannesburg or surrounding areas