To collect all customers debt before or on due date, to allocate and reconcile payments, to resolve claims and queries on customer accounts timeously, to meet monthly debtors targets, to provide excellent service to external and internal customers, to perform duties according to policies and procedures, to be active proactive, innovative member of a team, customer visits when required which may
We are a medium-sized manufacturer based in Epping and our Finance Team of 2 is seeking a creditors' clerk to join them. As our company is becoming more systems-driven and process-focused, we require an additional set of hands to help take us to the next level. We're looking for an organised, deadline-driven individual who can handle relatively large volumes of processing.
The purpose of this role in the organization is to support competitive decision making by collecting, processing, and communicating sales information that helps management plan, control, and evaluate business processes and company strategy.
Establish, manage and promote the standing of Internal Audit activities;
Develop and Maintain internal audit policies & Procedures;
Develop and maintain strategic and operational risk based audit plans;
Assess stakeholder action plans and monitor implementation process.
My client in Paarden Eiland is seeking a Financial Manager to start immediately.
Job Type: Permanent
• Either AGA (SA) or CA (SA)
• Able to start immediately
• Minimum 3 years Financial Industry experience
• Strong leadership potential
• Excellent knowledge and working experience with MS Excel and Pastel
• Credit Vetting, updating/loading customer master data on SAP
• Manage Order approval and Credit Notes process as per internal guidelines.
• Constant monitoring customer trends and limits, via blocked orders on SAP and the aging