Duties and responsibilities:
· Capture cashbooks – General, credit card, petty cash
· Bank reconciliations
· Follow up outstanding debtors
· Process purchase orders
· Payroll – load new employees onto the Payroll system; process monthly payroll; keep leave records up to date
· Capture statutory returns:
Be a part of the longest established Equipment Manufacturer in the world.
Our client is the largest international manufacturer of Equipment (Tools and Machinery) and their offices in Cape Town need a dynamic and experienced Financial Controller (Legal) to join them urgently.
Title Finance and Admin Superintendent
Job Type Permanent
Work Level Management
EE Position No
Salary Market Related
Branch Limpopo - Steelpoort
To provide a full Financial Accounting function to the Client in accordance with accepted Financial & Accounting policies and procedures.
The position if for an elevator manufacturing, installation and servicing company. The position has two areas of focus.
1. Responsibility for paying salaries and wages
2. Administering customer accounts and recovery of amounts due by them.
A well-known multi-national Top10 Accounting firm is seeking to appoint an External Audit Manager to join their practice. This position will be ideal for a Chartered Accountant who offers 1+ Years post-article experience within an Audit Environment., ideally a medium tier audit firm.