Reputable Education provider seeks a Database Administrator
• Class bookings and learner notifications via sms.
• Timetabling with the Principal's assistant.
• Debt collection: monitoring student payments and doing followups
• on debtors.
• All moderation related activities and the filing thereof.
• Learner transfers.
Servicing of Existing Clients (this includes):
• Debit order Maintenance and policy conservation
• Changes to client’s policies (e.g. change of address, banking details, change of beneficiary etc.)
• Follow up on the completion of policy changes
• Surrendering of policies
• Repurchases of Unit Trusts
• Requesting tax certificates
General Ledger Accounting
Performance of General Ledger reconciliations
Responsible for double checking invoices and information from suppliers
Must pay attention to detail
Create and send quotes to clients in timely manner.
Follow up with client and ensure timely payment by client
End-User Computing NQF Level 3 – Learnership opportunity for individuals living with a disability
Location: Cape Town/ Bellville
Learnership Contract Period: 12 Months
Stipend: R4 500 per month
We have opportunities for 20 x Individuals living with a disability.
The Partner Channel Administrator provide vital support to the company’s sales channel. He/she handles administrative tasks such as the ordering process, act as an extension of the sales team when the representatives are away from the office, provide a point of contact for clients / partners with queries about orders or deliveries.
1. Role summary
We are looking for an Administrator to conduct and maintain appropriate investor identification and verification screening mandated by the Sanne KYC procedures prior to the opening of a new account relationship. The Administrator will ensure that all records are kept up to date and that investor on boarding is consistent with the Sanne Fund Services SA AML policy
To compile accurate quotes according to request and/or solution received according to SI policies and procedures
To ensure appropriate vendor quotes are utilized and correct discounts applied according to SI policies and procedures ie. Deal registrations
To respond/acknowledge all quote requests/queries within the 30 minute SLA according to standard operating procedures.