The Pendula Group Pty (Ltd) is looking for an experienced administrator to assist in Training and Development department. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accurate reporting are important qualifications for this position, as well as good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
• Render administrative support to the Dispute Resolution Department.
• Record applicants’ complaints.
• Conduct telephonic follow-up with the complaints.
• Printing and opening of case files.
• Ensuring with the maintenance of case files.
• Sending out payment letters.
• Receive and attend to walk-ins ‘applicants.
• Relief to the receptionist.
• To Register and capturer all new applications for dispute resolution on the case management system accurately and correctly.
• Opening of new files.
• Issuing of payment letter to complainants.
• Liaison with complainants regarding their application.
• Responding to telephone and email queries.
• Administration and filling of all finalized applications
Key Performance Areas: Collection of registration fee and any other fees due to PSiRA ●Issue receipts (Electronic or manual) for all cash receipts ● Issue receipts (Electronic or manual) for all cash received ●Safeguard cash received and prevent unauthorised access to the cash box (cash box and Safe keys to be in Cashier’s possession at all times) ●Capture manual receipts ,Reconcile and Submi
Compile the RLS01 and supporting documents for the Vetting Committee.
Process all the requisitions approved by the Vetting Commmittee on SRM System.
Ensure that all appropriate procedures are followed pertaining to fair, equitable, transparent competitive and cost effective procurement of stock.