Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing a project plan (expenses budget, timelines for various activities etc.)
• Data Capturing
• Registration of buyers and collection of deposits (ensuring FICA compliance)
• Enabling registered buyers to bid on the online system.
• Invoicing and receipting buyers.
My client, a clothing manufacturer in Elsies River is seeking a Junior Receptionist with experience in a similar role.
Employment Equity: EE/BEE
Switchboard / Reception
• Answering switchboard and transferring calls
• Use of intercom to factory
• Greeting visitors, suppliers and clients
• Preparing showroom for meetings
- Provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services to the Branch Office
- Provision of ongoing ad hoc support to the Branch
- Procure of goods and services
- Capture data on CRM
- Identification and Rotation of service providers for business development service (BDS)
- Implementation of effective filing system and in the Branch Office.
We are looking for students who require practical training to complete their national diploma / degree in Business Management; Business Administration; or Marketing. The internship is based in the Tender division / other divisions in our Bryanston office on a 12-month contract. The internship will assist individuals to gain work experience which will help improve their chances for employment.
I. Key Tasks of Administrative Assistant
· Receive and file incoming letters and documents.
· Supply and manage office equipment, machines or properties.
· Schedule meetings, if any.
· Welcome and receive visitors relating to work.
· Maintain a safe and secure work environment.