Assisting the Owner with business and private matters
Communicates with staff and clients on MD's behalf
Management of Work-In-Progress, weekly, monthly and bi-annual work programs, maintaining and keep up to date records thereof for Owner and other departments
• Comparison of CSOS data and Deeds data
• Search schemes contact details (address and contact number).
• Issue non-compliance notices issued to the schemes
• Telephonic follow-ups on notices issued to the schemes.
• Register schemes that have submitted their registration details.
Provide administrative support to the Healthcare Management Division
Provide administrative support in all Strategic Sourcing project and related activities
Provide administrative support by ensuring that engagements and meetings are planned and run efficiently
Essential criteria: ● Practical knowledge of payroll system is required ●Advanced Computer literacy in MS office packages● ●Excellent people/interpersonal and diplomacy skills●Excellent planning and organising skills●Excellent conflict management and facilitation skills ●Strong analytical and problem solving skills ●Good verbal and written communication skills (to all levels & personalities