The successful Candidate will be responsible for the processing of hospital admission and related accounts received. They need to be an effective communicator (verbal and written) and ensure that all hospital claims are handled according to the benefit protocols/terms and conditions of the policy.
Medical administrator required for medical company in Kyalami. Applicants must be very strong administratively and must be fully computer literate. Experience in and knowledge of submitting claims to medical aid funds essential, must also have knowledge of relevant software. Candidates must be able to speak English fluently. R 8000 – 10000 K CTC. Quote reference RM01 when applying.
• Manage and file accurate data and documentation for the Retail Operations Department
• Manage and update ROM and Senior ROM files
• Manage and update store details and Members list
• Consolidate expense reports
• Booking and assistance of meetings and venue set-up
• Bookings and payments of expenses, venue and travel co-ordination
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure that On the Ball College services are provided in and effective and efficient manner. The Office Administrator will also be responsible for relieving the Receptionist on an Ad Hoc basis.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure that On the Ball College services are provided in and effective and efficient manner. The Receptionist will also be responsible for telesales.
Key Function: To process all orders for a range of locally manufactured and imported agricultural implements and spare parts and provide sales support to the dealer network and Regional Sales Managers.
- Receive and process all e-mail & fax customer purchase orders for spare parts into Pastel