• Check and process requisitions compliance from departments.
• Process orders for approval by line manager in SCM.
• Communicate approved orders to the internal and external stakeholders.
• Expediting and follow up on orders to ensure delivery and payment on invoices.
• Update supplier information.
• Perform administration duties.
Financial advisers provide clients with specialist advice on how to effectively manage their financial wellbeing. The role involves researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring clients are aware of and understand products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
Tasks vary depending on the role but typically involve:
• Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises;
• Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
Responsible for the management of unit that comprises of a team of support staff (PA’s, Sales Consultant, Vesting and Development Specialists) and financial advisers (newcomers, vested advisers and Star Principals).
Responsible for assisting in the regular tasks expected of the Corporate Actuarial Team (insurance). These tasks include completing regulatory returns, capital modelling, reserving, and risk management and reporting.
Relevant tertiary qualification and making progress with the Institute exams
At least 1 year of work experience. Exposure to short term will be advantageous