EE candidate with CA(SA) qualification and at least 3 years’ experience, required to start with a company in the Insurance Industry, asap. You will be required to support the business strategy through effective financial management, analysis and reporting.
• To provide investment research to the Investment associates
• Provide an insight into economic trends and evaluate investment potential.
• Be able to analyse and examine and interpret data form different sources and understanding the financial impact this will have for investment decision making.
• Assessment of complex AML/CFT documentation.
• Identification and highlighting of possible money laundering activities and reporting thereof.
• Ensure proper investigation of suspicious transactions or money laundering alerts.
• Ensuring that transactions on which enquiries are raised, are executed to the required standards.