IT Software House based in Rosebank is looking for a Solution Implementation Specialists, responsible for interfacing with clients, understanding their needs and configuring software solutions to meet them.
• The primary role is to conduct post investment due diligence and monitoring of investments in your allocated Organisation portfolio
• To conduct due diligence on applications from investees for further funding and obtain approval from the relevant committees per the DOA
• Periodic site visits to investee companies
• Oversee investee legal compliance
• Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data;
• Analysing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how the proposal is positioned to deliver for the organisation;
Maintain the fixed asset register and asset general ledger • Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system • Reviewing and updating detailed schedules including annual additions and disposals, accumulated depreciation.
A 5-year Fixed Term Contract for a Project Cost Accountant who will be an integral part of the project team and communique between Finance, Treasury and PMID by ensuring timely invoicing of all costs and collection of such billing. Critical would be to ensure that projects are done within budget and all project costs are accounted for.
Our Employee Benefits / FSP client in Cape Town is looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant with 3-4 years plus EB consulting or related EB experience. Sourcing and obtaining New Business.
Salary Negotiable plus benefits
Matric and relevant University degree (advantageous)